Emerald Dwarf Rasbora (Danio erythromicron)
From The Aquarium Wiki
Emerald Dwarf Rasbora
38 Litres (10 US G.)
2.5-3.8cm (1-1.5 ")
7.0 - 7.5
21 -25 °C (69.8-77°F)
- Emerald Dwarf Rasbora
Additional scientific names
- Microrasbora erythromicron
| This section requires expansion with:
Location where this animal is found in the wild.
- The male is more colourful than the female.
- A sociable little fish appreciating company of it's own, keep in a group of at least 6. Due to it's small size, any tank mates would have to be carefully considered.
- Will take most foods as long as they're small such as small pellets, crumbled flake, daphnia or brine shrimp.
- Feed once or twice a day.
- Needs soft water to thrive. Provide open swimming space as well as dense planting to hide in.
- Loosely shoaling active fish.
- This little fish has a blue-green base colour with light vertical bars down the flanks.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )