Blackstripe Topminnow (Fundulus notatus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
38 Litres (10 US G.)
5.1-6.4cm (2-2.5 ")
7.0 - 7.5
15 -25 °C (59-77°F)
This animal is available captive bred
- Blackstripe Topminnow
Additional scientific names
- Semotilus notatus, Fundulus tenellus, Fundulus aureus
- North America: Lake Erie, Lake Michigan, and Mississippi River basins from southern Ontario in Canada, Michigan, Wisconsin, and northern Iowa south to Gulf of Mexico( west to central Kansas and Oklahoma) in the USA; Gulf Slope drainages from Mobile Bay in Alabama to San Antonio Bay in Texas, USA.
- Males are larger than females
- Planted tank
- Mixes well with tankmates
- Smaller than the Blackspotted Topminnow.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )