Big Geiseri Gambusia (Gambusia geiseri)
From The Aquarium Wiki
Big Geiseri Gambusia
38 Litres (10 US G.)
2.5-5.1cm (1-2 ")
6.5 - 7.5
18.3-23.9°C (65 -75 °F)
This animal is available captive bred
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Largespring Gambusia, Big Geiseri Gambusia
- Comal spring, Texas. Introduced to McAuley spring in northern New Mexico. Also found in the rest of the San Marcos, and Guadalupe river systems.
- Males have a gonopodium.
- A generally peaceful fish. Do not keep with fish large enough to eat it.
- Feed once or twice a day.
- Does best in a well maintained planted tank.
- A generally peaceful fish.
- Often confused with Gambusia affinis.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )