Socolof's Tetra (Gymnocorymbus bondi)
From The Aquarium Wiki
57 Litres (15 US G.)
4-5 cm (1.6-2")
5.5 - 6.5
22.2-25°C (72 -77 °F)
- Socolof's Tetra
Additional scientific names
- Gymnocorymbus socolofi
| This section requires expansion with:
Location where this animal is found in the wild.
- Males are more vibrant in colour.
- A peaceful community fish that should be kept in groups of 6 or more. Keep with other peaceful community fish, but nothing too active and nothing boisterous.
- Will accept most foods including pellet and flake as well as live/frozen food such as daphnia and brine shrimp.
- Feed once or twice a day.
- Keep in a spacious tank that is dimly lit with floating plants and plenty of hiding places with some open swimming space.
- A shy peaceful shoaling community fish.
- An oval-shaped fish whose flanks are mostly silver with some blue iridescence, the fins are mostly translucent.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )