Striped Dottyback (Pseudochromis sankeyi)
From The Aquarium Wiki
114 Litres (30 US G.)
5.1-7.6cm (2-3 ")
8.1 - 8.4
22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
This animal is available captive bred
- Striped Dottyback, Sankey's Dottyback
- From the Gulf of Aden and the southwestern part of the Red Sea.
- Protogynous hermaphrodite. Will breed in captivity.
- Will prey on pests such as bristleworms. Should be should be fed meaty foods such as marine fish, mysis shrimp, crustacean flesh and quality frozen fish preparations.
- Reef tank
- Mixes well
- The body is white and black striped laterally. The dorsal fin and edges of the caudal fin are transparent. Has been hybridised with the Orchid Dottyback.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )