Tahitian Butterflyfish (Chaetodon trichrous)
From The Aquarium Wiki
265 Litres (70 US G.)
10.2-15.2cm (4-6 ")
8 - 8.4
22.2-23.3°C (72 -74 °F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Tahitian Butterflyfish, Tahiti Butterflyfish
- Eastern Pacific: Society Islands, Tahiti, and Tuamoto Islands.
| This section requires expansion with:
Methods for differentiating male and females.
- Reef tank, if it has only hard corals
- Will mix with most tankmates
- Brownish with a yellow tail, and a black band over the eye.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )