Starry Blenny (Salarias ramosus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
114 Litres (30 US G.)
12.7-15.2cm (5-6 ")
8.1 - 8.4
22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
- Starry Blenny, Snowflake Blenny
- From the Philippines to Australia
- Requires close examination
- Eats lots of algae, so herbivore diets will suffice
- Reef tank
- Only one should be housed in a 114 Litres (30 US G.). Larger tanks will be able to support multiples.
- It is mottled brown, with white dots, and its caudal, and the pectoral fins are yellow.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )